Sunday 1 June 2014

Well it's been a long time...

Semester B has been incredibly tough, which isn't a excuse for not posting anything the whole time, I've just found it really hard  to start posting again.

Sememter B pretty much wrapped up on Friday with Film Day, which shows the best work from the 3rd years, as well as the odd piece from 2nd year. It was a really awesome day, I even got a free uhanimation T-shirt for helping out. I'm feeling pretty motivated to do work because of it, or prehaps more being scared into doing work because I'd be gutted if my 3rd year project didn't make it into film day so I need to keep up the work over the summer.

You can find all the film day films at:
uhanimation.co.uk/expose
I'd highly suggest cheaking them out, because they're all  really amazing.


I guess now is a good time to post up some of my work from this semester, I might post some more stuff later, before I start working on a personal summer project.

My animation show reel


Animation Showreel from Victoria Newbery on Vimeo.



Showreel Summer 2014 from Victoria Newbery on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment