Sunday 15 December 2013

Character Design

Just wanted to share my character from the visual narrative project for this semester. I'm actually really proud of my work for this unit, particularly because everything had to be done by hand, so no photoshop. Colouring the environment was pretty painful because of this. And annoyingly I forgot to scan it before submitting it. So I guess sharing that will have to wait until after Christmas.

A little bit about my character
Her name is Kristina
she's a 16 year old living in Munich in 1930
she has the loudest shout in the world
she has large muscular forearm
and she fantasises about being a slave of Satan

I really want to know who came up with these... some of the other characters were crazy.

Anyway the image at the top is my character turn around, which is painted in water colours. We also had to make a plasticine maquette, which was pretty fun too.



No comments:

Post a Comment